Ultimate Selection Recruitment is the trading name of Us Consultancy Limited (company number 07587217) (Ultimate Selection Recruitment) and (“Us Consultancy”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices or other international websites or offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Us Consultancy may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include – sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients to apply for jobs;
- to answer your enquiries;
- to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- where you are registered as a candidate on our database in the UK, your personal information may be accessible by or transferred or duplicated to our offices globally wherever they are based (e.g. in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australasia) to enable them to provide you with recruitment services and for the purposes of business development, systems development and testing. We will notify you in the event we wish to transfer your data to explore job opportunities for you outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and we will give you the opportunity to withhold your consent to such transfer. Us Consultancy applies equal rigour to the security of data held and processed across the whole of its global network and each global Us Consultancy office outside the EEA with access to data provided in the UK, enters into a specific data protection agreement with Us Consultancy’s UK head office thereby undertaking to meet the same standards of data security and to act in accordance with the eight data protection principles applicable under the strict European data protection laws. Details of all the Us Consultancy company offices can be accessed at the following link: https://www.usrecruitment/contact . Details of the Us Consultancy company offices which can access your details can be obtained from email@example.com;
- by the Us Consultancy to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you, including tailoring our website and our group companies’ international websites when you log on to make it relevant to you personally. Please follow this link https://www.usrecruitment.co.uk/contact for details of all Us Consultancy Company Offices.
- to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Us Consultancy;
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Us Consultancy;
- we may also pass your personal information to, or allow access to such information by, other Us Consultancy offices to enable them to use your personal data for the purposes set out above, depending on which job you are seeking or the location where you are seeking a job. Please click here for details of all the Us Consultancy offices https://www.usrecruitment.co.uk/contact .
- if Us Consultancy or its business merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event;
- we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law; and
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
- our website may also use a website recording service which can record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. Data collected by this service is used to improve our website usability. The information collected is stored and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting and is not shared with anybody else.
To subscribe to job alerts emails, you will be required to provide your e-mail address, which will be used for keeping you informed, by e-mail, of the latest jobs in your nominated industry and/or will provide you with industry news. Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive this information, unsubscribe links are provided in every job alert email that you receive. Job alerts can also be received via RSS feeds without having to provide your email address. Job alerts emails are sent only by Us Consultancy.
Curriculum vitae (“CV”)
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the Us Consultancy database and will be accessible by Us Consultancy group recruitment consultants in the UK, and potentially others of the Us Consultancy group worldwide, including but not limited to Dubai, South Africa, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, China, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, the USA and Canada. Your CV may also be e-mailed directly to other Us Consultancy global offices for review and entry onto their own in-house database to enable them to provide their services to you. You can withdraw your permission for your data processed outside the UK upon completing your registration form with Us Consultancy. In addition, the Us Consultancy database, including the information relating to you, can be accessed by any of our recruitment consultants working in other offices of the Us Consultancy group of companies, both inside and outside the European Economic Area for such purposes as business development and to enable them to provide their recruitment services to you. Please click here for details of all the Us Consultancy offices https://www.usrecruitment.co.uk/contact .
You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be archived providing the submission details remain the same (for example you submit both CVs using the same email address, or you advise the relevant contact of your new submission).
Aggregate Information about Us Consultancy online visitors
We gather information and statistics collectively about all visitors to our website and all of the Us Consultancy group websites. For example, which area users access most frequently, and which services users access the most. We only use such data in the aggregate form. This information helps us determine what is most beneficial for our users and how we can continually improve our online services to create a better overall experience for our users. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us identify services or jobs which may be of interest to you. Please click here for details of all the https://www.usrecruitment.co.uk/contact .
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to ask Us Consultancy to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request, we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
Please note that clicking on links and banner advertisements may result in your transferral to another website – where data privacy practices may be different to that of Us Consultancy. Visitors should consult the other websites’ privacy policies as we are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Us Consultancy’s online privacy commitment, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com or call your local office to speak to one of our representatives.
Us Consultancy is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymised basis.
If you have any enquires you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Our registered office is at:
Us Consultancy Ltd
Warwickshire, CV32 4EA
Ultimate Selection Recruitment (us Consultancy Ltd)
Company Registration Number 07587217 – VAT registered 111 5275 54V