We are looking for a technically minded warehouse operative, for our client in Leamington Spa.
Initially, this will be a 4-month temp contract with the opportunity for a permanent position potentially available at the end of the contract.
Role & Responsibilities
- Picking and packing of inventory
- Registering the picked inventory in the ERP software and generating the delivery note for dispatching of goods (materials, machines, repairs, spare parts)
- Complete consignment details and print off consignment labels
- Book goods in using GRN (goods receipt note) procedure
- Checking the content of all goods received and restocking
- Primary contact for all couriers and tasked with minimising delivery costs
- Primary contact responsible for all aspects of logistics
- Responsible for the organisation of the warehouse.
- Van driving when necessary
- Inventory count- semi-annually
- Assisting with returns and repairs for the Support Department
- Office moves- moving furniture and equipment
- General building maintenance
- Previous warehouse experience required
- Experience with using heavy machinery including guillotines and saws
- Experience in operating forklift trucks
- Able to work without supervision and under pressure with a positive ‘can-do attitude
- Driving License