Our client provides complete installation, maintenance and refurbishment solutions for swimming pools and spas both in commercial and residential environments across the UK.
Full UK driving licence and at least two year’s previous experience working as a pool engineer, ideally on residential and commercial pools. You will need to be a good communicator and confident meeting with clients. Please also be aware that regular travel, throughout the UK, will be required.
You will need to demonstrate skill and experience in the following areas;
- Pipework upgrades and repairs.
- Equipment installation and servicing.
- General fault finding.
- Leak testing and diagnosis.
- Pool Cover servicing.
- Electrical experience is beneficial.
- Pool & Spa regular maintenance.
- Commissioning new installations.
- Water testing, dosing and analysis.
- Excellent basic salary + paid overtime
- Company vehicle
- Travel Expenses
- Mobile Phone
- All tools provided
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays