We are looking for a marketing executive with 2 years experience with good exposure to all areas of the marketing mix to join our client. We are looking for someone proactive, confident, and ready to bring fresh ideas and approaches to the team.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in creating/capturing, editing, and publishing content for multiple channels
- An understanding of Google Analytics and the ability to extract insight from the data
- Superb attention to detail when it comes to accurate marketing copy, photography, videography, and design
- Experience in developing and delivering a social media strategy
The role can be split into functions:
- Manage and update website content on a bespoke CMS and E-Commerce platform
- Deliver creative copywriting for website product description and other content, blogs and marketing campaigns
- Analyse customer journeys and evaluate customer experience and provide recommendations and improvements
- Deliver email campaigns via email platform CRM
- Keep an eye on the latest trends and competitor communications
- Providing opinions on what others are doing and how we can improve communication a quarterly report on the success of campaigns.
- Manage the delivery of paid and organic content
- Organise campaigns and plan in social alongside key campaigns and sales objectives
- Management of social media
- Organisation and Delivery of events and trade shows.
- Support the wider needs of the office, including other general administrative duties as necessary.
The ideal candidate will need to have a friendly, outgoing personality, be organised, flexible and reliable, and possess a desire to learn and work hard. In return, my client offers:
- A friendly, supportive environment
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Your birthday off
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working