We’re looking for a commercial administrator for our packaging client in Wiltshire. Our client manufactures and supplies reusable, recyclable and biodegradable packaging.
Outline of Role
- Processing orders for the manufacturing team including sales orders, allocating stock and other administration around the office.
- Responsible for answering the phone and general customer service for customers as well as looking for new business opportunities.
- Working with the team and using programs including Sage and in-house excel reports.
- Strong organisational skills and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a small team
- Familiar with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrate strong mathematics and numeracy
- Demonstrate competent practical Microsoft excel skills (Navigation, formatting, basic formula)
- Strong academic record (ideally degree educated)
- 20 days holiday per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
- Full time: 40 hours per week
- 1-hour lunch with standard hours between 8:00 and 17:00
- Opportunity to become a shareholder after 6 months
- Health cash plan
- Full training and ongoing support