Hilton searching for chefs with more than 100 jobs available across country
Global hotel chain Hilton is hosting a Chef Recruitment Week as it looks to fill more than 100 roles within its bars and restaurants across the UK and Ireland. The event will be staged from May 9-13 with a series of workshops and open day sessions.
Prospective team members will be able to visit local hotels and learn about the opportunities available and attend events including a ‘make your own waffle’ workshop at Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport on May 10, and afternoon tea and canapes at Hilton Watford.
Budding hospitality workers can attend events including:
- A ‘make your own waffle’ workshop at Hampton by Hilton Edinburgh Airport on May 10
- Breakfast with the chef at Hilton London Metropole on May 10
- Coffee drop-in sessions at London Hilton on Park Lane on May 10
- Recruitment open day at The Biltmore Mayfair, LXR Hotels & Resorts on May 11
- A ‘create your own cookie recipe’ at DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro on May 12
- Afternoon tea and canapés at Hilton Watford on May 12
- Chef and pizza open evening at Hilton East Midlands Airport on May 12
- Lunch and learn with the team at Hilton Brighton Metropole on May 13
London Hilton on Park Lane ’s Galvin at Windows will also be hosting a signature event for Hilton’s Chef Recruitment Week, including cooking masterclasses and food tastings, on May 16.
Richard Raven, Hilton regional director, said: “We have some incredible chefs working in our restaurants across the UK and Ireland, many of whom have worked all over the world serving up creative and top-class dishes to our guests. During Hilton Chef Recruitment Week we hope to add to that talent and perhaps start someone on their own incredible career journey.
“We encourage all potential new team members to come down to one of our many Chef Recruitment Week events to find out more about the roles available and hopefully join our team.”
Hilton just recently ranked one of the best workplaces and top hospitality company in the UK, and third on the UK’s Best Workplaces For Women by Great Place to Work. For those unable to join Hilton during Chef Recruitment Week, it is also possible to search and apply for roles on jobs.hilton.com.
For more stories from where you live, visit InYourArea.